Due to this unprecedented coronovirus (COVID-19) pandemic, we are offering TELEMEDICINE VISITS.
These virtual visits are being covered by all major insurances. In addition, several payers are waiving patient responsibilities (i.e. copays and deductibles) if you utilize a telehealth visit. More information about telemedicine visits can be found here.
To make an appointment, please call 703-787-3322 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are new to our practice, please plan to arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time in order to complete the necessary paperwork. This will allow us to establish your medical file before you see your doctor.
You will need to complete our patient questionnaire (aka My Health) in the Patient Portal. If you did not receive a user name and password, please contact us so we can assist you. Completing your patient questionnaire before your appointment will expedite the check in process.
If you are unable to access the Patient Portal, you may download some forms for you to review, print and complete before your visit. These forms are also available at each of our office locations. Any new patients as well as patients who haven't visited in over one year should fill out the forms.
- Please remember to also bring the following each time you visit our practice:
- Photo ID
- Current insurance card (see our list of insurances).
- Form of payment for patient responsibility (i.e. copay, coinsurance, or deductible)
- Referral form, if required by your insurance company.
- Copies of any x-rays (e.g. CT, MRI scans) associated with your problem. Nowadays this is usually provided on a CD-ROM.