Important COVID-19 Notice for Allergy Shot Patients
We are pleased to resume the administration of allergy injections. The safety of our patients is our primary concern. Given that COVID-19 is still present in our region, we are we have implemented the following policies.
- Allergy injections will be administered by appointment only. No walk-in visits allowed.
- All patients must wear a mask during their visit to our office.
- Time spent in the waiting room will be minimized.
- All patients will need to go through a weekly build up process consisting of 5 visits.
- After receiving your allergy injection, you will be asked to wait in the hallway or in your car for 15 minutes.
If you would like to schedule an allergy shot please call us at (703) 787-3322 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For your convenience, we also offer sublingual immunotherapy (SLIT). This is a safe alternative to allergy shots which one can self-administer at home. Please note, this treatment is not covered by insurance and is self-pay. As a courtesy, Reston ENT will offer a temporary discount on SLIT during this COVID-19 crisis. When we resume administering allergy injections, you will have the option to continue SLIT or restart allergy shots in our office. Please ask our staff for details if you would like to choose this option.
We appreciate your flexibility and understanding as we strive to provide the best care for our patients during these uncertain times.